Looky Looky: 11 Days Across Europe
11 DAYS ACROSS EUROPE.
Gear cred belongs to: Rick. Yep. Just Rick.
HOW IT WORKS – Turn your bag out(careful, careful your best stuff is inside). Take out your gear. Frame it up at right angles. Then click a pic and share it on social media with #minaal or email us at feedback[at]minaal[dot]com. We’ll feature our favorite collections regularly with links to some of the great gear you’ve told us you can’t roam, work and live without.
- Minaal Carry-On
- Koppen Fleece Quarter Zip
- Kenneth Cole Shaving Bag
- Quicksilver Shorts (2)
- Abercrombie Jeans
- Macbook Pro
- Mammut Engelberg Store Shirt
- Fruit of the Loom T Shirts
- Peaked Power
- Rugged Power Pack 10,000 mAh (not yet available in stores).
- Wilbur Smith – The Courtney Trilogy (I highly recommend When the Lion Feeds. It’s a great novel on the history of South Africa before the Boer Wars. The other 2 are also really good).
- The Crown Playing Card– Jackson Robinson via Kickstarter.
- Eurail 4 Country Rail Pass
- Power Adapters
- Sigg Bottle
- Native Sunglasses
- Nike Dri-Fit Socks
Keep digging through other people’s bags: Checkout the previous edition of ‘Looky Looky.’
To have your essentials featured on ‘Looky Looky’ share a photo on social media with #minaal or email us at feedback[at]minaal[dot]com. Check back soon to see what’s getting carried.
See you on the road.
The ZurichSkyline by sdh_zh via CreativeCommons.