SEOUL AND OTHER CITIES.
“Packing for my 7 week slingshot tour. Ben was dubious when he saw the size of my backpack… When I got my Minaal bag I was also dubious, especially at its size when empty… But it really has to be used to be believed. I especially love how easy it is to find stuff without unpacking anything else.”
– Heather Gaye
Gear cred goes to: Heather Gaye (@jannytruant on Instagram).
HOW IT WORKS – Turn your bag out(careful, careful your best stuff is inside). Take out your gear. Frame it up at right angles. Then click a pic and share it on social media with #minaal or email us at feedback[at]minaal[dot]com. We’ll feature our favorite collections regularly with links to some of the great gear you’ve told us you can’t roam, work and live without.
- City Chic Summer Dresses
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club T-shirt
- Richter City Rebels T-shirt
- Nine Inch Nails T-shirt
- Ziera Handbag
- Macbook Pro
- Infinite Jest – David Foster Wallace
- Phoenix Cosmetics
- Trilogy Skin Care Range
- Notebook (one for reminders/todos, another for philosophical whimsy)
- Bust Magazine
- Oral B Vitality Toothbrush
- Audiotechnica Noise-cancelling Headphones
- Whittaker’s Kiwi Chocolate (to give as presents)
- Havaianas Sandals
- Ziera Shoes
- Assorted stationary, socks, PJs and misc.
- Minaal Carry-on
Thanks again to Heather for filling us in on her essential gear details.
To have your essentials featured on ‘Looky Looky’ like Heather,share a photo on social media with #minaal or email us atfeedback[at]minaal[dot]com.
Check back soon to see what’s getting carried.
See you on the road.
Closing out the day with some local eats (@jannytruant via Instagram).