Keeping shirts, suits, and dresses wrinkle-free is one of the great challenges of modern travel. Attach this to purpose-built loops inside the Carry-on 2.0 and Daily — and prevent your best clothes from sliding around and getting creased or crushed by everything else you pack.
- Reduces shirt wrinkling and keeps shirts clean and secure while traveling
- Holds up to eight shirts, protects suits and dress pants, and has a dedicated tie pocket 150D Bean Chaff exterior with 210D Nylon lining and airflow mesh
- Comes with the Minaal how-to guide on folding shirts effectively
- Fits inside the Minaal Carry-on 2.0 and Daily Bag via purpose-built clips
- Net Weight: 302g / 10.65oz 15.7 x 11.8 in
- Approximately 13.8 x 9.8 in (35 x 25 cm)
- With clothes inside it is closer to 15.7 x 11.8 in (40 x 30 cm), depending on how it is packed
This second paragraph is where some companies might list their endless conditions, exclusions, and sub-clauses to their reckless first sentence. But we’re big believers in common sense – a defect is a defect – and we won’t use legal jargon as a rock to hide under when you come knocking. Problems with our gear are incredibly rare, but we know how good it feels to have a solid warranty backing you up when you’re on the road. If any of our gear falls short of our high quality-control standards, we’ll make it right.
Ultimately, any gear that takes a severe beating over a long period of time will eventually show signs of wear and tear. This isn’t considered a defect – but drop us a line if you’re in doubt, and we’ll be straight with you either way.
If you're in the U.S. and want to request a warranty refund or replacement, you can do it here.
If you live outside the U.S. and have a warranty issue, it's best to contact us directly.
I've had similar shirt folders in the past with other bags and systems. They're all good, but this one is great when you have a Minaal bag. First, it integrates with the Daily Bag and the Carry-on 2.0; no other products do that. Second, it keeps things just a little more compact than other folders without compromising function.
I love using this shirt organizer because it does a great job at keeping all the shirts as wrinkle-free as possible. At first I was struggling to fit things inside but realized I was over-packing. Once I realized I just needed to pack less, the shirt protector is my go-to item when I am going out and traveling.
Your normal shirt protector with the perfect extra touches! The extra zipper pockets are great for your tie/belt/fancy socks, but the best feature is the 4 hooks to loop into your 2.0 so your shirt protector stays exactly where’s its supposed to be in your bag and keeps your shirt/blazer wrinkle free!