• Net Weight: 302g / 10.65oz
• Approximately 13.8 x 9.8 in (35 x 25 cm)
• With clothes inside it's closer to 15.7 x 11.8 in (40 x 30 cm), depending on how it's packed
• Reduces shirt wrinkling and keeps shirts clean and secure while traveling
• Holds up to eight shirts, protects suits and dress pants, and has a dedicated tie pocket 150D Bean Chaff exterior with 210D Nylon lining and airflow mesh
• Comes with the Minaal how-to guide on folding shirts effectively
• Fits inside the Carry-on and Daily via purpose-built clips
This second paragraph is where some companies might list their endless conditions, exclusions, and sub-clauses to their reckless first sentence. But we’re big believers in common sense – a defect is a defect – and we won’t use legal jargon as a rock to hide under when you come knocking. Problems with our gear are incredibly rare, but we know how good it feels to have a solid warranty backing you up when you’re on the road. If any of our gear falls short of our high quality-control standards, we’ll make it right.
Ultimately, any gear that takes a severe beating over a long period of time will eventually show signs of wear and tear. This isn’t considered a defect – but drop us a line if you’re in doubt, and we’ll be straight with you either way.
If you're in the U.S. and want to request a warranty refund or replacement, you can do it here.
If you live outside the U.S. and have a warranty issue, it's best to contact us directly.