I liked the Rolltop the moment I saw it in the Minaal kickstarter, but I never would have thought how much I'm going to love it. The middle zipper felt gimmicky, but it is actually super useful. I've now been using my bag every day without fault for the past ~2 years, and won't leave anywhere without it. Still no signs of wear, in stellar form - fantastic product.
Been using this bag every day for years now and it's barely showing any signs of wear. It's been a rock-solid workhorse. Love the front zip for easy access, and it's super comfy. Put simply - I love this bag. High recommend for anyone looking for a reliable, comfortable daily bag.
I first acquired the Rolltop through the Kickstarter years ago, and I still use it to this day. Other than some wear marks on the inside, it's pretty much in pristine condition. I'm a big fan of Minaal's Picton fabric; it's lightweight but tough, in a way some Cordura fabrics are, just without the abrasion. As far as the bag itself, I think it was ingeniously designed to maximize a small volume—you get more pockets than you'll need, and everything is organized in a very pleasant way. Minaal's Rolltop is a sleeper hit, and deserves way more attention.
Offers amazing rang of motion and comfort while providing quick access to all your gear. It has enough compartments to keep all of your things nicely organized. Did I mention it also looks good :) hands down my favourite bag!
I'ts well made and tough. Just the right size. Easy to get at your stuff. And stylish.
Sleek, slim. Many small pockets for dividing up small things to be found fast.
And everyone I meet compliments it.
• 15L (see our note on capacity)
• Weight: 890 g / 1.96 lb
• H (rolled): 48 cm / 18.9 in
• W (top of pack) ~ 41 cm / 16.1 in
• D ~5 cm / 2 in empty, 14 cm / 5.5 in packed
• Protect up to 16” laptops in the suspended neoprene sleeve
• Magnetic fasteners combine security and speed
• Full-length zip helps you pack and unpack faster
• Hidden pockets keep your valuables secure
• Front stash pockets for quick access on the move
• Easy-hide harness for more formal moments
• Foam handle for soft, comfortable grip