- Net Weight: 0.98kg / 2.16lb
- LxWxH: 43 x 32 x 16cm (fully packed) / 16.9 x 12.6 x 6.3in
- Depth of main compartment: 16cm / 6.5in
- Zipped pocket, organizer (pens, secure passport, cash): 18.5cm x 13cm / 7.3in x 5in
- Top middle pocket, organizer (SD cards, camera batteries, USB): 6.8cm x 7.6cm / 2.5in x 3in
- Bottom middle pocket, organizer (credit card, ID, business cards): 6.8cm x 11cm / 2.5in x 4.3in
- Right side pocket, organizer (notebook, easy access passport): 18.5cm x 13.5cm / 7.3in x 5.3in
- Daily raincover: 0.06kg / 2.12oz
This, friends, is a PRE-ORDER.
We're stoked to announce pre-orders for the Aoraki Black versions of our gear.
📫 Delivery is estimated for December 2017. At this stage, we're on track to deliver comfortably before Xmas - however! - many stages in the process (e.g. Customs inspections) are totally out of our control, so we can't guarantee dates until much closer to the time.
(Heads up – if you need your gear before December, our original Grey is available to ship right now.)
For two years after launching our first bag (the Carry-on 1.0), we heard the same messages constantly from our users around the world: “We want an everyday bag!”, “Can you make a smaller version also?” and “I want free bacon with every purchase.”
We took the bait (except the bacon part, that’s a work-in-progress) and created the all-new Minaal Daily.
The Daily combines a protective, secure, lie-flat DeviceNest™ laptop compartment with a feather-like 2.16lb (0.98kg) carry weight. You can rock it in backpack, shoulder and hand-carry modes (I believe they call that a ‘triple play’) and the hideaway straps make it painless to store inside the Carry-on when needed.
Whether you’re hustling between the office and the gym, heading out for a day hike, or need a personal item for a long-haul journey, the Daily’s compact size and minimalist shell keep you moving faster, happier, and more productively.
Every component is hand-selected for exceptional performance; every stitch is personally inspected before heading to your door. We back all our gear with a lifetime warranty against defects, and take pride in our ongoing, personal support for all users.
There’s a ton of extra info below, and a passionate community of Minaal users to connect with on the road around the globe. If you have any questions, we’d be truly stoked to hear from you.
See you on the road,
Jimmy, Doug, & the Minaal team
PS. Below you'll find a walk through of how to pack your shiny new Daily bag. In addition our team is always ready to help you with any questions you have.