I've had the daily 3.0 for 2 years now and have used it as my daily carry to/from office, as well as for business travel for 1-2 night trips. I enjoy its durability, minimal style, light weight, comfort, and clever features. For my purposes, the bag has the right blend of pockets on the interior but not so much forced organization. I don't use the document section much but it is nice to have and doesn't add much weight. I travel for 2 nights/3 days every other week (ORD to ATL) and the bag has been a great companion. The bag routinely gets abused, lifted by the zippers, dropped when fully loaded and has held up beautifully and shows no wear. Laptop has taken no damage in falls. With compressible packing cubes, I can get 3 days of clothes & toiletries - the 21L is deceiving. Prior to the daily 3.0 I travelled with Peak, Tortuga, and Nomatic and I greatly prefer the Minaal.
I bought the daily 3.0 after researching a lot of bags and I love it. Great quality, stylish and amazingly functional. Pockets and compartments in all the right places for everything I need. I have traveled with it over the summer and love the hidden passport pocket. The side or top access to the laptop compartment is also a useful feature and, after getting caught in a down poor a few days ago, tried out the rain cover - not something I thought I needed but great peace of mind that my laptop was completely safe. All round, a brilliant daily backpack. I bought it as part of the Business Time Bundle and the tech pouch and shirt protector are both fantastic accessories.
I use it daily and it fits my 17" laptop which is perfect for me. It is also big enough for all the accessories with room to spare for small trips, without being too big for a daily use.
The bag is very well designed and I'm very happy with it. The only thing left to see is how long it will last but it seems durable so far.
I’ve been using this daily for about a month, and I’ve also taken it across the US and across the ocean to Europe. I’m very happy with its size, weight, internal design and carrying comfort. The fact that it packs down nearly flat is a big plus for me, as its convertibility to briefcase form. Minor issues: the snap button on the top back could be stronger; strap management could be more comprehensive (I added some bands made from bicycle inner tubes here and there); the white logo is a bit glaring (I painted it black).
I looked far and wide for a backpack that would suit all my needs and ran accross a review of this one that eventually made me want to try it out. I love the Daily 3.0 so much, that I also got the Carry On and most accessories. This is the kind of brand that you want to use for life.
It would be nice to be able to keep a water bottle on the outside. Also, a more hidden document pocket would be very useful.
• Comes with our lifetime warranty against defects
• Net Weight: 0.98kg / 2.16lb
• LxWxH: 43 x 32 x 16cm / 16.9 x 12.6 x 6.3in (fully packed)
• Capacity: 21L – learn more
• NEW 600D Picton™ fabric, made from recycled yarn, is even tougher and attracts less hair and fluff
• NEW re-engineered Unified Harness™, built from the inside out for ultimate comfort
• NEW integrated secret pocket, designed to keep your valuables or the Minaal RFID Travel Wallet safe, yet always within easy reach
• NEW strap hide snap lets you instantly convert to briefcase-style business mode
• Our patented DeviceNest™ shock-proof double device sleeve, fits up to 16" laptops & 16" devices
• Woojin & UTX buckles
• Fits inside Minaal Carry-on 3.0 (and 2.0) when empty
• Compliant with both US and European airline carry-on limits
• Works with our Packing Cubes, Shoulder Sling, Shirt Protector, Toolcases, and RFID Travel Wallet.
• Made with Triple Bottom Line business principles