Daily 3.0 Bag
I’ve been using the carry on for a few weeks now. I use it in conjunction with a 15 in. roll aboard placing my clothes in the backpack and work items in the roll aboard. The backpack capacity is better than I expected and easy to organize with or without packing cubes. The outer material has a great look and there’s no evidence of any damage. I fly about 4 to 6 times a month as an airline crew member. Harness is comfortable. In fact it’s so comfortable I have not felt the need to use the hip belt. I did make one small hack to attach it to the roll aboard when not using it as a backpack. Excellent bag, excellent purchase. Thanks
I bought the daily 3.0 with the shirt insert and tech dopp. So far I've used it as a day pack whilst vacationing in Turkey, 2 night stays in London and alongside carry on for a US trip. As well as that it's my daily work bag.
It fits a surprising amount in it and stays light. I typically carry a flask, yeti mug, IFAK, tech kit, MacBook air, snacks, notepad, work badge, wind stopper and other stuff including a wash bag when needed. There's room to spare and the bag isn't unwieldy. Paired with my small carry on I'd be comfortable for a week to 10 day trip.
I took out the rain cover as I didn't think I'd need it and I wanted the extra room at the bottom.
I love the look of the bag, it took months to find a bag that would look smart in a meeting but be highly functional and easy to carry. I haven't yet used it in briefcase mode as the overall styling is low key and minimalist anyway.
I have a lot of bags including Tumi, Briggs and Riley and Osprey and this is the the best daily bag I've come across so far. An easy 5 stars and highly recommended.
Daily 3.0 Bag
I've got several Minaal bags now, they are by far the best travel bags I've ever owned and have had extensive use as I regularly traveled 300 days a year for work prior to Covid. Thoughtful design, top quality materials and workmanship. Will happily buy again if they ever wear out.
I own the original Minaal bag, as well as the Daily 2.0 and 3.0. And these are the best bags I ever had!
• Comes with our lifetime warranty against defects
• Net Weight: 0.98kg / 2.16lb
• LxWxH: 43 x 32 x 16cm / 16.9 x 12.6 x 6.3in (fully packed)
• Capacity: 21L – learn more
• NEW 600D Picton™ fabric, made from recycled yarn, is even tougher and attracts less hair and fluff
• NEW re-engineered Unified Harness™, built from the inside out for ultimate comfort
• NEW integrated secret pocket, designed to keep your valuables or the Minaal RFID Travel Wallet safe, yet always within easy reach
• NEW strap hide snap lets you instantly convert to briefcase-style business mode
• Our patented DeviceNest™ shock-proof double device sleeve, fits up to 16" laptops & 16" devices
• Woojin & UTX buckles
• Fits inside Minaal Carry-on 3.0 (and 2.0) when empty
• Compliant with both US and European airline carry-on limits
• Works with our Packing Cubes, Shoulder Sling, Shirt Protector, Toolcases, and RFID Travel Wallet.
• Made with Triple Bottom Line business principles