Carry-on 3.0 Bag
The long-awaited successor to the Minaal Carry-on 2.0 has finally landed — and we’re seriously excited about it. The new Unified Harness, built from the inside out, means it’s more comfortable to carry — especially on longer journeys. The tech compartment now opens flat. And our new Picton fabric withstands the harshest elements — whether you’re dealing with rocks and rain in Colorado (it’s 22% more resistant to tearing), or fluff and dust in your ancient Istanbul hotel (yep, we heard you on that one).
Rugged new zippers and pull tabs also make it even easier to open/close, even when it’s tightly packed.
We’ve made dozens of other improvements, too, which you can read about in detail here. Years of testing and thoughtful user feedback have contributed to a revamped design that makes your travels easier, faster, and more enjoyable than ever before. Bundled with the Daily 3.0, it’s your ideal travel companion.
Product Info Pack PDF Here
*Pre-orders estimated to ship October 2020
- NEW 600D Picton™ fabric, made from recycled yarn, is even tougher and attracts less hair and fluff
- NEW 1200D Picton™ fabric reinforces high-abrasion areas
- NEW ultra-low-emission microfiber interior lining gives a more polished look
- NEW re-engineered Unified Harness™, built from the inside out for ultimate comfort
- NEW integrated secret pocket, designed to keep your valuables or the Minaal RFID Travel Wallet safe, yet always within easy reach
- NEW easy-pull hypalon zipper tabs help you close a fully packed main compartment
- UPGRADED internal Shirt Protector attachment loops are now elasticated for lower profile and more reliable hold
- UPGRADED tech/device compartment now opens lie-flat
- UPGRADED wider entry points on our patented DeviceNest™ shock-proof double device sleeve, fits up to 16" laptops & 11" devices
- UPGRADED bottle holder, now with elasticated base to fit wider range of bottles
- UPGRADED back panel internal frame weighs less and flexes with you
- UPGRADED closed-crown zippers to prevent puller loss
- UPGRADED seam-sealed rain cover now fits more snugly
- UPGRADED even where nobody sees, with dozens of under-the-hood construction improvements
- Woojin & UTX alloy buckles
- Lie-flat clamshell scoop increases capacity and helps with faster packing and unpacking
- 4-point harness adjustment system for extra comfort and body-type adaptation
- Works with our attachable Hip Pads, Packing Cubes, Shoulder Sling, Shirt Protector, Toolcases, RFID Travel Wallet, and Extender Straps.
- Compliant with both US and European airline carry-on limits
- Comes with lifetime warranty against defects and unlimited concierge service
- Made with Triple Bottom Line business principles
- Net Weight (provisional): 1.41kg / 3.12lb
- LxWxH (provisional): 55cm x 35cm x 20cm / 21.6in x 13.7in x 7.87in (fully packed)
- Capacity: 35L – learn more
This second paragraph is where some companies might list their endless conditions, exclusions, and sub-clauses to their reckless first sentence. But we’re big believers in common sense – a defect is a defect – and we won’t use legal jargon as a rock to hide under when you come knocking. Problems with our gear are incredibly rare, but we know how good it feels to have a solid warranty backing you up when you’re on the road. If any of our gear falls short of our high quality-control standards, we’ll make it right.
Ultimately, any gear that takes a severe beating over a long period of time will eventually show signs of wear and tear. This isn’t considered a defect – but drop us a line if you’re in doubt, and we’ll be straight with you either way.
If you're in the U.S. and want to request a warranty refund or replacement, you can do it here.
If you live outside the U.S. and have a warranty issue, it's best to contact us directly.