Daily 3.0 Bag
You encounter a range of environments every day — and the Daily 3.0 is built with all of them in mind. It’s never been easier to hustle between the train, the gym, and the office: a new snap system for hiding the shoulder straps means you can instantly switch between regular backpack mode and ultra-professional briefcase mode.
The new Unified Harness shoulder straps are crazy comfortable — making it that much easier to walk across the city with your laptop. And our all-new Picton fabric is better at withstanding rough terrain (it’s 22% more resistant to tearing) as well as things like cat hair or construction dust (yep, we heard you on that one).
We’ve made dozens of other improvements, too, which you can read about in detail here. Years of testing and thoughtful user feedback have contributed to a revamped design that makes being on the move even easier, faster, and more enjoyable than before. Rush-hour transit, spontaneous weekend getaway, or paired with the Carry-on 3.0 — it’s your ideal everyday companion.
Product Info Pack PDF Here
*Pre-orders estimated to ship October 2020
- NEW 600D Picton™ fabric, made from recycled yarn, is even tougher and attracts less hair and fluff
- NEW ultra-low-emission microfiber interior lining gives a more polished look
- NEW re-engineered Unified Harness™, built from the inside out for ultimate comfort
- NEW integrated secret pocket, designed to keep your valuables or the Minaal RFID Travel Wallet safe, yet always within easy reach
- NEW strap hide snap lets you instantly convert to briefcase-style business mode
- UPGRADED wider entry points on our patented DeviceNest™ shock-proof double device sleeve, fits up to 16" laptops & 11" devices
- UPGRADED internal Shirt Protector attachment loops are now elasticated for lower profile and more reliable hold
- UPGRADED back panel internal frame weighs less and flexes with you
- UPGRADED closed-crown zippers to prevent puller loss
- UPGRADED seam-sealed rain cover now fits more snugly
- UPGRADED even where nobody sees, with dozens of under-the-hood construction improvements
- Woojin & UTX buckles
- Full-length zippers increase capacity and help with faster packing and unpacking
- Fits inside Minaal Carry-on 3.0 (and 2.0) when empty
- Compliant with both US and European airline carry-on limits
- Works with our Packing Cubes, Shoulder Sling, Shirt Protector, Toolcases, and RFID Travel Wallet.
- Comes with lifetime warranty against defects and unlimited concierge service
- Made with Triple Bottom Line business principles
- Net Weight (provisional): 0.98kg / 2.16lb
- LxWxH (provisional): 43 x 32 x 16cm / 16.9 x 12.6 x 6.3in (fully packed)
- Capacity: 21L – learn more
This second paragraph is where some companies might list their endless conditions, exclusions, and sub-clauses to their reckless first sentence. But we’re big believers in common sense – a defect is a defect – and we won’t use legal jargon as a rock to hide under when you come knocking. Problems with our gear are incredibly rare, but we know how good it feels to have a solid warranty backing you up when you’re on the road. If any of our gear falls short of our high quality-control standards, we’ll make it right.
Ultimately, any gear that takes a severe beating over a long period of time will eventually show signs of wear and tear. This isn’t considered a defect – but drop us a line if you’re in doubt, and we’ll be straight with you either way.
If you're in the U.S. and want to request a warranty refund or replacement, you can do it here.
If you live outside the U.S. and have a warranty issue, it's best to contact us directly.