Oh, we know how it is.
We really do.
You get to the checkout page, and you think – dang, I’d be a total idiot if I didn’t search for a Minaal coupon code. A discount site. A mystical scroll with “75% OFF ALL ITEMS TODAY ONLY” scrawled by quill in ancient ink.
That’s probably how you landed here, come to think of it: via the magic of the search engine. And now that you’re here, we have some bad news… and some good news.
The “bad” news is that we never discount our gear, except:
- during pre-orders, including Kickstarter (psst - the best way to get access to these is subscribe to our mailing list)
- through various types of product bundles (this might include 'bundles' with another company's products or services)
- with occasional shipping price changes (this isn't discounting the gear itself)
That means that today, and tomorrow, and two weeks from now, you – and everyone else – pay regular price for Minaal gear.
It also means that any codes you did find (SRSLY10%OFFMINAAL, anyone?) are totally bogus.
How, you may be wondering, could this *possibly* be good news?
- Our prices are based on what it costs to produce high-quality, ethically-produced, small-batch travel gear. We don’t set an arbitrarily high price just so we can tempt you to buy with a so-called ’deep discount’. When you buy a Minaal, you know you’re getting what you pay for – not just the gear, but the warranty, ongoing personal service, support, and knowledge base we pride ourselves on.
- We believe in fair pricing – we want you to trust that what you paid is what everyone else paid too.
- That trust saves you time and angst – no more trawling the web looking for discount codes! No more wondering whether you’re getting played by a business! It’s almost like we’re… friends?!
By keeping our prices honest, consistent, and sustainable, we stay healthy and make your day that little bit easier.
Beyond all of the above, we hope to be part of a broader movement away from ‘discounts’ and ‘sales’, and towards responsible business.
So that in the end, even the bad news is actually good news.
As always, feel free to reach out to our team via chat or our contact page with any questions whatsoever.