Flashpacker Bundle 3.0
This is the best Minaal yet—the little details make all the difference. I own the 1.0, have gifted the 2.0, and now have the 3.0. Basically they fixed the little annoyances and upgraded things I didn't know I wanted. They upgraded the laptop harness and makes it accessible from either direction. The passport hidden pocket has spoiled me. And don't get me started on those zippers—my original have taken eight years of abuse with never a tear nor a problem. Bottom line: the 3.0 is worth it.
Seriously glad I found this bag! I've been travelling non-stop for the past year to over 10 countries and this has come with everywhere without complaining on being shoved into tight spots, dropped onto pavements/rocks/dusty floors, and overloaded (gotta bring back gifts!).
The pockets are cleverly designed, and there always seems to be a little extra nook that you can take advantage of.
I love the laptop section and that I don't need to worry about it smashing to pieces. I love the hidden pocket on the back where I can keep extra money, passport, and other valuables (please don't rob me!).
I'll admit I was a little hesitant to purchase at first due to the price but I'm so happy I did because this truly feels like a bag for life (not-withstanding their incredible life-time guarantee).
Bravo minaal team, truly stellar product!
Excellent construction. Best laptop protection with suspension on all four sides. Lightweight. Excellent for travel. Limited organization in main compartment.
Carry-on 3.0 Bag
I’m looking for a perfect backpack for a long time and I think I found the right one! It’s not to big but there are a lot of pocket. The system for the computer is just perfect! The price is high but it’s worthy!!
It was risky buying a product from the other side of the world (I live in Spain and the Minaal came from New Zealand) without physically seeing or trying it. But the Minaal carry-on 3.0 lived up to my every expectation. Very well thought out and put together, it is sturdy and versatile. I took it as my carry all on a motorbike trip through northern Vietnam and it was perfect. I am very happy with it. It is expensive, but I believe worth it and that the durable materials used to manufacture it will last.
• Comes with our lifetime warranty against defects
• Net Weight: 1.41kg / 3.12lb
• LxWxH: 55cm x 35cm x 20cm / 21.6in x 13.7in x 7.87in (fully packed)
• Capacity: 35L – learn more
• NEW 600D Picton™ fabric, made from recycled yarn, is even tougher and attracts less hair and fluff
• NEW 1200D Picton™ fabric reinforces high-abrasion areas
• NEW re-engineered Unified Harness™, built from the inside out for ultimate comfort
• NEW integrated secret pocket, designed to keep your valuables or the Minaal RFID Travel Wallet safe, yet always within easy reach
• Our patented DeviceNest™ shock-proof double device sleeve, fits up to 16" laptops & 16" devices
• Woojin & UTX alloy buckles
• Lie-flat clamshell scoop increases capacity and helps with faster packing and unpacking
• 4-point harness adjustment system for extra comfort and body-type adaptation
• Works with our attachable Hip Pads, Packing Cubes, Shoulder Sling, Shirt Protector, Toolcases, RFID Travel Wallet, and Extender Straps.
• Compliant with both US and European airline carry-on limits
• Made with Triple Bottom Line business principles
• 100% vegan components
We offer a lifetime guarantee against all manufacturing defects. If your gear has a defect, we’ll organise a repair or send you a replacement – anywhere in the world.
Find out more here.
Looking for more info about the 3.0 bags? We've built deep-dive pages which cover the Carry-on 3.0 and Daily 3.0 in depth.
The best bag for the environment is the one that lasts the longest. That’s why Picton™ fabric – our specialist core material – not only uses recycled yarn, but gives a whole new meaning to "tough".
What else? It's sourced from a bluesign®-certified supplier. It's incredibly water-resistant. And unlike many bag fabrics, it isn't a magnet for lint or cat hair.
THE KAURI GUARANTEE
All our gear comes with a lifetime warranty.
We call it the Kauri Guarantee – inspired by the enormous, venerable tree of that name found in New Zealand.