Business Time Bundle 3.0
Great bag, but the floppiness and dangling have room for improvement, especially the chest strap. I've wrapped the chest strap in a way that works for me, but Minaal charges its customers a premium for its minimal, clean aesthetic. At version 3.0, It’s not delivering. When you charge customers nearly $300 for a small daily carry backpack, you've set a high bar for yourself.
I got the Daily 3.0 for my trip to Colombia and it was better than expected. I used it to hold clothes and personal items. Although it looks slim, it had more room than expected. I took it to the jungle of Minca and the historic city of Cartagena - it was a perfect bag for both trips.
Big fan! Take this bag everywhere—literally. It’s my work bag (I am military and carry too much to base everyday) & travel bag when I go overseas (perfect for weight restrictions and backpacking). Love the hidden pocket compartments so thieves don’t take my passport. I love the load bearing aspect of the bag as well and I have had this bag for 4 years and the material is still almost like new (no joke—see photos of the “legacy” bag). I bought the cubes too cause it keeps me organized and if I need to get to something quickly I can (lots of hustle and bustle shopping in overseas markets). Can go on and on with positive things to say about this gear—invest in your gear and your back will thank you later fam! 10/10, thanks Minaal.
I went through several laptop bags before I found the Minaal. It's absolutely the best bag I've ever owned. It looks great, it feels great, and it lasts through anything. I love the suspended laptop holder - no longer need to travel with a case for my laptop.
A premium bag at a premium price. It feels great, looks great, and is a joy to use. It checked all of my personal boxes when it came to a backpack for travel whether it be for a day or for a few weeks.
The zippers are light and... Zippy. The seams and construction feel solid. The straps are comfy. The material feels strong yet light. The handle on the side was a feature I didn't expect to use but it's actually very convenient. The features of this bag are understated and intuitive, it's like they're not there until you need them, which I think is just awesome.
At 21 liters this bag is large enough to fit a 16" laptop, but small enough to not look like I'm carrying very much. In the future I plan to travel internationally with this bag as my only bag. After packing it out and testing how much I could fit, I was surprised at how much space this bag seems to have. Experienced onebaggers will like this one.
Some cons: the interior water bottle pocket is an interesting idea but I find it not to be super useful personally. I feel similarly about the way the rain cover is built into the bottom of the pack. It would be cool to see a version of this backpack that is built more water resistant so it wouldn't need the rain fly.
Really love this pack and I hope to go out and use it a lot more when it is safe to do so.
I basically never leave the house without my Daily bag.
Looks good, well built, nice size for every day carry.
The tech pouch is a great companion.
• Comes with our lifetime warranty against defects
• Net Weight: 0.98kg / 2.16lb
• LxWxH: 43 x 32 x 16cm / 16.9 x 12.6 x 6.3in (fully packed)
• Capacity: 21L – learn more
• NEW 600D Picton™ fabric, made from recycled yarn, is even tougher and attracts less hair and fluff
• NEW re-engineered Unified Harness™, built from the inside out for ultimate comfort
• NEW integrated secret pocket, designed to keep your valuables or the Minaal RFID Travel Wallet safe, yet always within easy reach
• NEW strap hide snap lets you instantly convert to briefcase-style business mode
• Our patented DeviceNest™ shock-proof double device sleeve, fits up to 16" laptops & 16" devices
• Woojin & UTX buckles
• Fits inside Minaal Carry-on 3.0 (and 2.0) when empty
• Compliant with both US and European airline carry-on limits
• Works with our Packing Cubes, Shoulder Sling, Shirt Protector, Toolcases, and RFID Travel Wallet.
• Made with Triple Bottom Line business principles
• 100% vegan components