RFID Travel Wallet
Built from durable, scratch-resistant vegan leather that looks immaculate even after hundreds of journeys, this wallet's RFID-blocking technology keeps you safe from credit card skimming and identity theft when you're moving through airports and other high-risk areas. It's big enough to hold your banknotes, cards, and passport — and small enough to fit in your pocket.
- Lightweight so it won’t slow you down
- Low bulk so it’s easily stashed
- Keeps your personal info safe from theft with wraparound RFID protection
- The custom quick-release flap helps you get through immigration quickly
- Made with scratch-resistant vegan leather and eco-friendly, zero-emission 150D microfiber lining
- Each wallet has a unique internal wayfarer-themed heat emboss
- Fits all passports or a B7-sized notebook
- Contains three credit card slots and a dedicated cash slot
- Fits inside the organizer panels or main pockets of the Minaal Carry-on 2.0 and Daily Bag
- L: 135 mm / 5.31 in
- W (folded): 100 mm / 3.94 in - W (open): 200 mm / 7.87 in
- D (folded) 8 mm / 0.31 in - D (open): 4 mm / 0.16 in
This second paragraph is where some companies might list their endless conditions, exclusions, and sub-clauses to their reckless first sentence. But we’re big believers in common sense – a defect is a defect – and we won’t use legal jargon as a rock to hide under when you come knocking. Problems with our gear are incredibly rare, but we know how good it feels to have a solid warranty backing you up when you’re on the road. If any of our gear falls short of our high quality-control standards, we’ll make it right.
Ultimately, any gear that takes a severe beating over a long period of time will eventually show signs of wear and tear. This isn’t considered a defect – but drop us a line if you’re in doubt, and we’ll be straight with you either way.
If you're in the U.S. and want to request a warranty refund or replacement, you can do it here.
If you live outside the U.S. and have a warranty issue, it's best to contact us directly.
This wallet is great and replaced a wallet I was using for my passport I had bought from Amazon. It feels super nice, in hand, and can hold things pretty well. It is definitely meant for single person use, but that should not discourage you from having one of the slimmer travel wallets.
Perfect size for traveling alone with Minaal 2.0.
Bigger travel organizers would be better when traveling with family members.