Carry-on 3.0 Bag
The worst thing about my Minaal Carry-on is that I might never have the pleasure of shopping for another such bag again. It's simply perfect, and feels like it will last forever!
I have been traveling full time with just my Minaal 3.0 for 5 years. Been to about 30 countries in that time and this bag does it all. I love the papers section that holds my tablet and my laptop plus accessories. the main compartment has good separation with the internal pockets and is bigger than you would think. I have found that oranaizing is easy and even learned to thin down my stuff even more than before with my Minaal so it is rarely full. Not a cheap bag but after all this time it still looks like new (a little faded) and worth ever penny
I love this bag. It's been all over the world with me!
Great design-outstanding quality
I agree with all the great youtube reviews for the carry-on 3.0. Very comfortable carry and exceptional build quality and design. I had some detailed questions before I purchased and received a quick friendly response from the owner. I really appreciate that kind of customer care and support. I will add to this review after I complete my first trip.
• Comes with our lifetime warranty against defects
• Net Weight: 1.41kg / 3.12lb
• LxWxH: 55cm x 35cm x 20cm / 21.6in x 13.7in x 7.87in (fully packed)
• Capacity: 35L – learn more
• NEW 600D Picton™ fabric, made from recycled yarn, is even tougher and attracts less hair and fluff
• NEW 1200D Picton™ fabric reinforces high-abrasion areas
• NEW re-engineered Unified Harness™, built from the inside out for ultimate comfort
• NEW integrated secret pocket, designed to keep your valuables or the Minaal RFID Travel Wallet safe, yet always within easy reach
• Our patented DeviceNest™ shock-proof double device sleeve, fits up to 16" laptops & 13" devices
• Woojin & UTX alloy buckles
• Lie-flat clamshell scoop increases capacity and helps with faster packing and unpacking
• 4-point harness adjustment system for extra comfort and body-type adaptation
• Works with our attachable Hip Pads, Packing Cubes, Shoulder Sling, Shirt Protector, Toolcases, RFID Travel Wallet, and Extender Straps.
• Compliant with both US and European airline carry-on limits
• Made with Triple Bottom Line business principles
This second paragraph is where some companies might list their endless conditions, exclusions, and sub-clauses to their reckless first sentence. But we’re big believers in common sense – a defect is a defect – and we won’t use legal jargon as a rock to hide under when you come knocking. Problems with our gear are incredibly rare, but we know how good it feels to have a solid warranty backing you up when you’re on the road. If any of our gear falls short of our high quality-control standards, we’ll make it right.
Ultimately, any gear that takes a severe beating over a long period of time will eventually show signs of wear and tear. This isn’t considered a defect – but drop us a line if you’re in doubt, and we’ll be straight with you either way.
If you're in the U.S. and want to request a warranty refund or replacement, you can do it here.
If you live outside the U.S. and have a warranty issue, it's best to contact us directly.