I use it daily and it fits my 17" laptop which is perfect for me. It is also big enough for all the accessories with room to spare for small trips, without being too big for a daily use.
The bag is very well designed and I'm very happy with it. The only thing left to see is how long it will last but it seems durable so far.
I’ve been using this daily for about a month, and I’ve also taken it across the US and across the ocean to Europe. I’m very happy with its size, weight, internal design and carrying comfort. The fact that it packs down nearly flat is a big plus for me, as its convertibility to briefcase form. Minor issues: the snap button on the top back could be stronger; strap management could be more comprehensive (I added some bands made from bicycle inner tubes here and there); the white logo is a bit glaring (I painted it black).
I looked far and wide for a backpack that would suit all my needs and ran accross a review of this one that eventually made me want to try it out. I love the Daily 3.0 so much, that I also got the Carry On and most accessories. This is the kind of brand that you want to use for life.
It would be nice to be able to keep a water bottle on the outside. Also, a more hidden document pocket would be very useful.
I had high hopes and had done my investigation up front and Minaal delivers as promised. My backpack is of superb quality and does everything as expected.
It just works. No surprises, in build quality, or materials.
• Comes with our lifetime warranty against defects
• Net Weight: 0.98kg / 2.16lb
• LxWxH: 43 x 32 x 16cm / 16.9 x 12.6 x 6.3in (fully packed)
• Capacity: 21L – learn more
• NEW 600D Picton™ fabric, made from recycled yarn, is even tougher and attracts less hair and fluff
• NEW re-engineered Unified Harness™, built from the inside out for ultimate comfort
• NEW integrated secret pocket, designed to keep your valuables or the Minaal RFID Travel Wallet safe, yet always within easy reach
• NEW strap hide snap lets you instantly convert to briefcase-style business mode
• Our patented DeviceNest™ shock-proof double device sleeve, fits up to 16" laptops & 16" devices
• Woojin & UTX buckles
• Fits inside Minaal Carry-on 3.0 (and 2.0) when empty
• Compliant with both US and European airline carry-on limits
• Works with our Packing Cubes, Shoulder Sling, Shirt Protector, Toolcases, and RFID Travel Wallet.
• Made with Triple Bottom Line business principles