IN STOCK NOW
In September 2013, we launched the original Carry-on. It raised over $340,000 in 30 days (more than 11x our original goal). It was a Kickstarter Staff Pick. And at the time, it was the most-funded bag in Kickstarter history.
Better than that? It was shipped on-time.
We had an incredible group of backers doing incredible things, and as they travelled the world doing those things, they sent us feedback.
We’re building a company that makes gear for real life. Naturally, the development process for the Carry-on 2.0 looked something like this:
- 10,000+ emails
- 2+ years of testing
- Uncountable late-night Skype calls with dodgy connections
- 3,278,453,278 team ‘debates’
- 1 black eye (don't ask)
In summary: we listened, we questioned, we politely disagreed with each other, we thanked our users profusely.
And then, we made the Carry-on 2.0.
The Carry-on 2.0 is the result of incessant travel abuse, thoughtful design, and too many sleepless nights.
It’s been pulled apart and reviewed from the ground up – for an even faster, happier, and more productive travel experience.
- Net Weight: 1.415kg / 3.12lb
- LxWxH: 55cm x 35cm x 20cm (fully packed) / 21.6in x 13.7in x 7.87in
- A note on capacity.
- Depth of main compartment: 20cm / 7.87in
- 3D mesh pocket, top: 31cm x 34cm x 3.5cm / 12in x 13.4in x 1.4in
- 3D fabric pocket, bottom: 21cm x 34cm x 3.5cm / 8.3in x 13.4in x 1.4in
- Carry-on raincover: .07kg / 2.47oz
From the office, to the street, to the trail – Minaal gear transitions just as smoothly as you do.
This product works well with...
Attention to detail
With cutting edge components and our borderline-OCD focus on quality, you get the gear you deserve (finally!)
Stay super comfortable on the road with our 4-point load balancing system and adjustable chest strap.