Carry-on 3.0 Bag
This is the best Minaal yet—the little details make all the difference. I own the 1.0, have gifted the 2.0, and now have the 3.0. Basically they fixed the little annoyances and upgraded things I didn't know I wanted. They upgraded the laptop harness and makes it accessible from either direction. The passport hidden pocket has spoiled me. And don't get me started on those zippers—my original have taken eight years of abuse with never a tear nor a problem. Bottom line: the 3.0 is worth it.
Seriously glad I found this bag! I've been travelling non-stop for the past year to over 10 countries and this has come with everywhere without complaining on being shoved into tight spots, dropped onto pavements/rocks/dusty floors, and overloaded (gotta bring back gifts!).
The pockets are cleverly designed, and there always seems to be a little extra nook that you can take advantage of.
I love the laptop section and that I don't need to worry about it smashing to pieces. I love the hidden pocket on the back where I can keep extra money, passport, and other valuables (please don't rob me!).
I'll admit I was a little hesitant to purchase at first due to the price but I'm so happy I did because this truly feels like a bag for life (not-withstanding their incredible life-time guarantee).
Bravo minaal team, truly stellar product!
This bag fits everything and then some (believe me I did some shopping abroad)! High quality material makes this a durable bag that I can see using again and again. I was able to meet carry-on requirements for all my flights, making traveling through multiple countries a breeze. 5 stars would highly recommend!
This was my first experience with one bag travel. 20 days in the UK and Ireland. 4 planes, 3 trains, 2 buses; 4 taxis, and 9 hotels. I was very pleased with the Carry-on 3.0 Bag and it's versatility. It was easy to transition from hand carry to backpack mode on the fly. The bags compartments helped keep my gear easy to organize and access. The design is well thought out and the quality of materials superb.
Still learning all the features, but they all seem to be well thought out. Being able to fully open the bag allows for easy packing and prevents things getting "lost" at the bottom forever.
The Carry-on 3.0 has become my new favorite travel bag. The bag is the perfect size - small enough for to qualify as a carry-on (or even as a personal item) yet large enough to carry the essentials for extended travel.
• Comes with our lifetime warranty against defects
• Net Weight: 1.41kg / 3.12lb
• LxWxH: 55cm x 35cm x 20cm / 21.6in x 13.7in x 7.87in (fully packed)
• Capacity: 35L – learn more
• NEW 600D Picton™ fabric, made from recycled yarn, is even tougher and attracts less hair and fluff
• NEW 1200D Picton™ fabric reinforces high-abrasion areas
• NEW re-engineered Unified Harness™, built from the inside out for ultimate comfort
• NEW integrated secret pocket, designed to keep your valuables or the Minaal RFID Travel Wallet safe, yet always within easy reach
• Our patented DeviceNest™ shock-proof double device sleeve, fits up to 16" laptops & 16" devices
• Woojin & UTX alloy buckles
• Lie-flat clamshell scoop increases capacity and helps with faster packing and unpacking
• 4-point harness adjustment system for extra comfort and body-type adaptation
• Works with our attachable Hip Pads, Packing Cubes, Shoulder Sling, Shirt Protector, Toolcases, RFID Travel Wallet, and Extender Straps.
• Compliant with both US and European airline carry-on limits
• Made with Triple Bottom Line business principles
• 100% vegan components