Carry-on Side Carry Bundle
I literally cannot say anything bad about this bag. I have owned it for years and it holds up as good as it did when I first bought it. I am able to pair it with the Daily Bag and maximize its use. It is so nice to get through an airport in less than thirty minutes after arriving and it is easier to walk around through some countries in Europe when I am walking through cobblestone that I know traditional wheeled luggage would have an issue with. On to many adventures and trips more with these bags!
I’ve had my bag since the kick starter first launched and haven’t had a single break, rip, or snag anywhere. It’s 100% the best traveling purchase that I’ve made. My family and I travel around the world full time @joychasers and need quality. So, we bought five more. If we ever do have an issue we could email Minaal and have a kind and simple response to our need in no time at all. I once asked how to clean my bag and Hanna emailed me a video tutorial. Best company and product ever.
I purchased this bag for a trip to europe a number of years ago and it served me well. I had no issues carrying the bag along the cobblestone streets and I didn’t have to think about rolling something along uneven pavement. I am on the petite side at 5’1” and had no issues carrying the bag on my back. I felt like it was pretty ergonomic. I didn’t even use the hip strap. I bought the packing cubes and that along with the compartments inside the bag make it so easy to organize everything for your trip. I love that there is a compartment for your laptop or your tablet which makes it easy to access in the plane or on the go without having to open your entire bag. I haven’t had any issues fitting the bag in the overhead compartment or under my seat. I also love the sleek, minimal design and that the bag is extremely functional and well thought out. Everything on the bag is intentional and has a purpose from the pockets, to the loops for the straps and the rain cover. You won’t regret purchasing this bag for your trip.
I traveled from Japan to the United States in Sep. I used Carry-on 2.0 for the first time, so it is very easy to carry and looks cool!!
Amazing carryon bag, I can’t believe how much you can fit into it.
Super cool and durable. Really excited to test this out on honeymoon next year.
• Net Weight: 1.415kg / 3.12lb
• LxWxH: 55 x 35 x 20 cm / 21.6 x 13.7 x 7.87 in (fully packed)
• Capacity: 35L –learn more
• Made of high quality 600D nylon fabric, augmented with 1000D nylon in high-abrasion areas to extend your bag's lifespan
• Fitted with durable Woojin & Duraflex buckles
• Includes patented DeviceNest™ shock-proof device sleeve which fits 16" laptops & 11" devices in a dedicated compartment
• Compliant with both US and European airline carry-on limits
• Switch to briefcase-style business mode by zipping away the shoulder straps
• Quick-access bottle holder with adjustable bungee cord
• Lockable YKK zippers for added security
• Seam-sealed rain cover included
• Lie-flat clamshell scoop increases capacity and helps with faster packing and unpacking
• 4-point harness adjustment system for extra comfort and body-type adaptation
• Works with other Minaal accessories such as attachable hip pads, packing cubes, shirt protectors, and extender straps
• 100% vegan components
We offer a lifetime guarantee against all manufacturing defects. If your gear has a defect, we’ll organise a repair or send you a replacement – anywhere in the world.
Find out more here.
THE KAURI GUARANTEE
All our gear comes with a lifetime warranty.
We call it the Kauri Guarantee – inspired by the enormous, venerable tree of that name found in New Zealand.