I am absolutely in love with the Rolltop, a perfect EDC (every day carry). Holds my MacBook Air 13" nicely. It has an innovative design that makes it easy to store and retrieve everything I might need when I'm out and about. Especially love that the zipper handles can be neatly tucked away. The body-hugging, low-profile design makes this a perfect backpack for motorcycle riding. When the world opens up again, this will be my main travel daypack (the secret pockets make it a great travel bag). Minaal hit it out of the park with this one!
I love this bag for daily carry to the office. Perfect size for laptop, chargers, notebook and a water bottle. Not too large, but not so small that I need to pack carefully. The organization and pockets are great for quick access to pens, passes and mask. My son, at University, uses the rolltop to move between classes and also loves it.
Ive been using this backpack for 2/3 years and I was hesitant in purchasing in the beginning because it was so pricey even with it refurbished but it is so classy looking and fits so much. I've gotten so many compliments on it and i love how thought-out the pockets are.
I liked the Rolltop the moment I saw it in the Minaal kickstarter, but I never would have thought how much I'm going to love it. The middle zipper felt gimmicky, but it is actually super useful. I've now been using my bag every day without fault for the past ~2 years, and won't leave anywhere without it. Still no signs of wear, in stellar form - fantastic product.
Been using this bag every day for years now and it's barely showing any signs of wear. It's been a rock-solid workhorse. Love the front zip for easy access, and it's super comfy. Put simply - I love this bag. High recommend for anyone looking for a reliable, comfortable daily bag.
I first acquired the Rolltop through the Kickstarter years ago, and I still use it to this day. Other than some wear marks on the inside, it's pretty much in pristine condition. I'm a big fan of Minaal's Picton fabric; it's lightweight but tough, in a way some Cordura fabrics are, just without the abrasion. As far as the bag itself, I think it was ingeniously designed to maximize a small volume—you get more pockets than you'll need, and everything is organized in a very pleasant way. Minaal's Rolltop is a sleeper hit, and deserves way more attention.
• 15L (see our note on capacity)
• Weight: 890 g / 1.96 lb
• H (rolled): 48 cm / 18.9 in
• W (top of pack) ~ 41 cm / 16.1 in
• D ~5 cm / 2 in empty, 14 cm / 5.5 in packed
• Protect up to 16” laptops in the suspended neoprene sleeve
• Magnetic fasteners combine security and speed
• Full-length zip helps you pack and unpack faster
• Hidden pockets keep your valuables secure
• Front stash pockets for quick access on the move
• Easy-hide harness for more formal moments
• Foam handle for soft, comfortable grip
• 100% vegan components
• Capacity: 2L (see our note on capacity)
• Weight: 290 g / 0.65 lb
• Dimensions: 30 x 5 x 15 cm / 11.8 x 2.0 x 5.9 in
• Layered internal organisation helps you find what you need at a glance
• Hidden pocket keeps your valuables secure
• Magnetic quick-release clip for one-handed removal
• Stretch-fabric connection wings for extra comfort
• High-tenacity 38 mm adjustable webbing strap
• 100% vegan components
We offer a lifetime guarantee against all manufacturing defects. If your gear has a defect, we’ll organise a repair or send you a replacement – anywhere in the world.
Find out more here.
THE ROLLTOP & CROSSBODY IN TOKYO
THE KAURI GUARANTEE
All our gear comes with a lifetime warranty.
We call it the Kauri Guarantee – inspired by the enormous, venerable tree of that name found in New Zealand.