Great bag. Pocket is big enough, but not so large that things get lost. Magnet connect on the strap is helpful - ex. when in a tight space (on a bus/train) and I can't swing it off. Other colors or patterns may be cool.
Absolutely fall in love with crossbody, haven't been fan of these bags for a while (in general) but since getting my crossbody I no longer have stuff in my pockets and can carry all the the small stuff with me. The design is flawless and the pure dark without any visible folds or zipper or logos is just so nice. It just looks like a decent pricey bag, which is super nice.
Nice design, good size (for some everyday-things).
But it doesn't stay on my back. Instead it always slides to the side so it hangs uncomfortably under my arm (while biking or walking). Maybe solvable when you put something long and inflexible in it, but that should be in the design, IMO.
Crossbody Bag – Refurbished
I bought their backpack, crossbody & passport cover. The crossbody I probably use almost everyday. It didn't look big, but it can fit loads of things. The passport cover fits my cards that I only use while traveling, such as the global entry card, miles cards, etc.
The backpack has a space for everything. It's best used with packing cubes.
• Capacity: 2L (see our note on capacity)
• Weight: 290 g / 0.65 lb
• Dimensions: 30 x 5 x 15 cm / 11.8 x 2.0 x 5.9 in
• Layered internal organisation helps you find what you need at a glance
• Hidden pocket keeps your valuables secure
• Magnetic quick-release clip for one-handed removal
• Stretch-fabric connection wings for extra comfort
• High-tenacity 38 mm adjustable webbing strap