Why do I love and use these products? They are FUN! Clever and innovative design. Great workmanship and materials. Be sure to watch videos to be sure you are aware of ALL the cool features. Review from time to time since new needs arise depending on travel circumstances AND you will likely be surprised how Minaal’s clever design will probably accommodate those new uses. This product can be easily interchanged and used to suit the particular travel configuration I’ve adopted for that trip.
great item. not sure if its the built but mine seem need to turn the case upside down to put the passport into the the holder. overall its good!
This wallet is great and replaced a wallet I was using for my passport I had bought from Amazon. It feels super nice, in hand, and can hold things pretty well. It is definitely meant for single person use, but that should not discourage you from having one of the slimmer travel wallets.
Perfect size for traveling alone with Minaal 2.0.
Bigger travel organizers would be better when traveling with family members.
• L 135 mm / 5.31 in
• W (folded): 100 mm / 3.94 in
• W (open): 200 mm / 7.87 in
• D (folded) 8 mm / 0.31 in
• D (open): 4 mm / 0.16 in
• Lightweight so it won’t slow you down
• Low bulk so it’s easily stashed
• Keeps your personal info safe from theft with wraparound RFID protection
• The custom quick-release flap helps you get through immigration quickly
• Made with scratch-resistant vegan leather and eco-friendly, zero-emission 150D microfiber lining
• Fits all passports or a B7-sized notebook
• Contains three credit card slots and a dedicated cash slot
• Fits inside the organizer panels or main pockets of the Carry-on and Daily
This second paragraph is where some companies might list their endless conditions, exclusions, and sub-clauses to their reckless first sentence. But we’re big believers in common sense – a defect is a defect – and we won’t use legal jargon as a rock to hide under when you come knocking. Problems with our gear are incredibly rare, but we know how good it feels to have a solid warranty backing you up when you’re on the road. If any of our gear falls short of our high quality-control standards, we’ll make it right.
Ultimately, any gear that takes a severe beating over a long period of time will eventually show signs of wear and tear. This isn’t considered a defect – but drop us a line if you’re in doubt, and we’ll be straight with you either way.
If you're in the U.S. and want to request a warranty refund or replacement, you can do it here.
If you live outside the U.S. and have a warranty issue, it's best to contact us directly.