I've had this bag since the Kickstarter. I **STILL** use it daily. It's amazing. I literally just found out it had a rain cover :facepalm: (I needed that a few times). Fantastic quality that will last you years.
The quality is not the best. Its more a hyped product. I thought its a high quality product. In reality, it was shipped from Hongkong.
Came from Hongkong and I had to pay nearly 50% extra for tariffs. They recommended me to declare a minimum price to avoid tariffs. Of course, I did not intend to be jaled because of a backpack. So, I pad the extra of 100-150 USD.
It’s so good and durable, that I don’t need to buy another from minaal...
I’ve taken my Minaal daily on multiple trips interstate and overseas as my only luggage and it has been useful. The bag is well designed and comfortable. Perfect for carrying a laptop to work.
Good bad but hope the design more fashionable
Durable material and compact.
• Net Weight: 0.98kg / 2.16lb
• LxWxH: 43 x 32 x 16cm / 16.9 x 12.6 x 6.3in (fully packed)
• Capacity: 21L – learn more
• Made of high quality 600D nylon fabric, augmented with 1000D nylon in high-abrasion areas to extend your bag's lifespan
• Fitted with durable Woojin & Duraflex buckles
• Includes patented DeviceNest™ shock-proof device sleeve which fits up to 16" laptops & 11" devices in a dedicated compartment
• Instantly converts to briefcase-style business mode by tucking away the shoulder straps
• Lockable YKK zippers for added security
• Seam-sealed rain cover included
• Full-length zippers increase capacity and help with faster packing and unpacking
• Fits inside Minaal Carry-on 2.0 when empty
• Works with other Minaal accessories such as packing cubes, shirt protectors, and toolcases.